The Desktop Underwriter® (DU®) validation service (DVS) uses third-party data vendors to independently validate borrower income, employment, and asset data, providing Fannie Mae lenders Day 1 Certainty® on validated loan components and freedom from representations and warranties.
Appraisal Waivers and Certainty on Appraised Value are the other (2) two additional components that help lenders receive certainty from Fannie Mae.
- Day 1 Certainty Overview [Click here]
- DVS Program Overview [Click here]
- DVS Workflow [Click here]
- DVS Training & Learning Center [Click here]
- DU Validation Service (DVS) Resource Center [Click here]
- DVS Provider List [Click here]
- DVS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) [Click here]
- DVS Best Practices [Click here]
- DVS Lender Activation [Click here]